Our popular Managed Service option allows Schools to have a dedicated IT support engineer who will visit the School at an agreed frequency to perform regular maintenance, fix any issues and provide unbiased support and guidance to ensure the IT infrastructure runs efficiently and effectively.
The BlueBuoy IT Managed Service can be tailored to suit an individual Schools requirements. Standard activities include;
• Full desktop support for all curriculum PCs;
• Regular proactive server maintenance – including disk defragmenting, hard-drive
utilisation checks, Windows updates, Event-log and service checks;
• User creation, modification and deletion;
• Email account creation, modification and deletion;
• Anti-Virus monitoring;
• Back-up monitoring;
• Software installation and configuration;
• Printer installation and configuration;
• Network monitoring and maintenance;
• Projector filter cleaning and bulb replacement.
The majority of BlueBuoys Schools have a weekly Managed Service visit, but Bi-Weekly and Monthly visits are available if required.