SME Managed Services
BlueBuoy understands in this challenging climate that Small Businesses do not have the
budget to hire a full time IT Support Team. BlueBuoys Business Managed Service option
gives a Business a dedicated IT engineer that will attend site at a frequency that suits the
needs of the Business, whether it be daily, weekly or monthly.
The provision of a dedicated IT engineer gives a Business their own IT Support without the
need to employ their own IT Staff, thus saving on average £30,000 per annum!
The tasks undertaken as part of a Managed Service can be tailored to suit the individual
Businesses needs, but standard activities will usually include;
• Full desktop support for all PCs and Laptops;
• Regular proactive server maintenance – including disk defragmenting, hard-drive
utilisation checks, Windows updates, Event-log and service checks;
• User creation, modification and deletion;
• Email account creation, modification and deletion;
• Anti-Virus monitoring;
• Back-up monitoring;
• Software installation and configuration;
• Printer installation and configuration;
• Network monitoring and maintenance;
• Liaison with the Business’ third party Software Suppliers;
• New PC or Laptop installation and configuration;
• Unbiased IT Consultancy advising staff of the changes in technology and
recommending solutions that fit both budget and requirements.