Primary School IT Support
BlueBuoy IT Support Ltd provides tailor-made Primary School IT Support in Bath and across the South West of England. With over 10 years’ experience in working within the educational sector, BlueBuoy Managing Director Mark MacPhee understands the qualities needed and recognises the differences between a business and school environment.
BlueBuoy focuses on delivering these five key elements:
- A friendly, approachable engineer that speaks a language that even the most techno-phobic individuals can understand.
- An engineer that is familiar with the different educational software packages available and understands the technology needed to optimise their usage.
- A one-stop shop for Laptops, Desktops, Servers, Projectors, Interactive Whiteboards and Networking.
- A cost-effective, trust-worthy partner that will work with the school to keep its ICT provision up to date, efficient and fit for purpose.
- An honest, trustworthy engineer that acts as part of the teaching staff and blends into the School that will help anyone from reception class children, to the head teacher of the school.
All BlueBuoy engineers are CRB cleared to work in schools when children are present.
Primary School IT Support
Schools wishing to employ our Primary School IT Support services in Bath and surrounding areas are able to choose from a wide selection:
- Regular ICT Managed Services – An engineer attends the school at a set time, for a set number of hours per week, fortnight or month. This enables any issues to be rectified within a short period of time and enables the school and their designated engineer to develop a trusted partnership.
- ICT Hardware Support – This contract can be taken on its own or in conjunction with a Managed Service and enables any issues to be raised either via phone, internet or email. A BlueBuoy engineer will then attempt to diagnose and fix the issue remotely and if this is not possible, a site visit will be scheduled. This gives a school the assurance that someone will always be on hand to fix problems without the need to wait until a Managed Service visit.
- Audio Visual Implementations – BlueBuoy can supply and install all makes and models of Interactive Whiteboards and Projectors and will visit the school to undertake a survey to ascertain the true requirements. If the school are unsure of the best solution, BlueBuoy will make recommendations but first and foremost will always listen to the school.
- ICT Hardware Supply – BlueBuoy has in place excellent relationships with key hardware vendors and is able to supply and install quality equipment at competitive prices.
- Networking – BlueBuoy works with qualified electricians to provide bespoke cabling solutions for schools. Wireless or wired networks can be modified, replaced or installed for a fixed competitive price. In addition, any other electrical requirements such as additional power sockets or lighting can also be installed.
- Off-site Back-up – BlueBuoy provides a secure ISO27001 accredited off-site back-up solution for schools Admin and Curriculum data. This provides peace of mind that data is regularly backed up and can be restored promptly in the event of unforeseen data loss, minimising disruption and ensuring the school can continue to run.
For more information on our Primary School IT Support services in and around Bath, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing from you.